The Maids of Portland, Maine

Monday, November 14, 2011

Five Reasons To Drink Lemon Water In The Morning

Lemons are truly one of the most beneficial and amazing fruits on Earth. The many minerals and vitamins is nothing compared to the live enzymes this popular fruit contains. When telling others about the benefits of lemons I forego the obvious things like the high amounts of Vitamin C, the antibacterial qualities, and so much more. The most amazing thing about lemons is that the live enzymes, which die shortly after being cut, actually boost the impact that the vitamins and minerals have on your body! Check out these benefits...
~*~ It balances pH--Lemon is an acidic food, but once metabolized, it becomes alkaline. I work very hard at keeping my body alkaline. Why?To put it most simply, alkalies help keep the oxygen in our blood at a safe pH level, and this helps our body heal itself, assimilate nutrients and fight off unwanted sickness.-Nicole BennetI have read of many people who have fought their cancer nutritionally by focusing on the body's pH levels. Kris Carr, of Crazy Sexy Cancer has halted tumors growing in her liver for over 7 years by focusing on nutrition, including alkalizing foods. I think that is crazy cool. Even a little crazy sexy cool!!I regularly check the pH of my body using these little pH strips. I now know what foods --GREENS!--will keep my levels where they need to be. I also believe lemon water helps this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment